Every one of our services includes a full evaluation and hazard assessment of your company’s compliance with current fire safety standards. We will help you to identify what the best solutions are for protecting your facility and its employees. We provide the products and services that make it quick and easy to adjust and repair your safety program ensuring your compliance with federal, state and local codes, keeping you compliant with OSHA regulations which every company is required to abide by. Insurance companies also require compliance to these codes and many provide discounts to their customers for their compliance with these regulations.
We offer the following services:
- Fire Extinguishers: Inspection, recharge, installation & repairs of all types of fire extinguishers, including wheeled units.
- Fire Extinguisher Training: Includes video, Q&A, testing and hands on fire training. Classes are designed to meet the specific needs of each company. We provide all extinguishers for the training classes so your facility is never unprotected.
- Restaurant Systems: Service, repair and installation of automatic fire suppression systems for restaurant cooking lines and exhaust hoods.
- Industrial Systems: Service, repair and installation of dry chemical fire suppression systems used in locations such as paint booths, mixing rooms, chemical storage, and mechanical rooms.
- Clean Agent Systems: Service, repair and installation of FM 200, a waterless agent used to protect sensitive areas such as server rooms, rare book rooms, museums, archive rooms and data storage areas.
- Vehicle Systems: Service, repair and installation of dry chemical systems used to protect against highly dangerous fires in vehicles such as buses and heavy equipment in high risk areas such as engine compartments and hydraulic systems
- Emergency Exit Signs & Lighting: Installation, inspection and repair of exit signs and emergency egress lighting
- Sprinkler Systems: Inspection, service and repair of sprinkler systems including sprinkler head replacement and nozzle relocation
- Fire Alarms
- Fire Hydrants & Hydrant Hats