We service, install and repair clean agent systems which exclusively use FM-200®, a waterless fire suppression agent.
To protect valuable items such as electronic equipment and valuable documents. Some common uses include the following:
- Data Processing: Server rooms, electronic data, UPS rooms
- TELCO: Cell sites, microwave towers, PBX & IDF rooms
- Industrial: process control rooms, laboratories, engine test cells, flammable liquid storage rooms
- Broadcasting: Radio & TV stations, electronic control rooms, media storage, historic record storage
- Healthcare: Medical record storage, CT/CAT scan & MRI rooms
- Cultural: Museums, libraries, personal/corporate collections
- Others: Bank vaults, cash/security departments, precious inventory
Every system is customized according to the customer’s needs and includes both manual and automatic activations.
- Manual: Every clean agent system can be activated manually, through mechanical pull stations.
- Automatic: All systems are also electronically activated through a series of heat and smoke detectors which work simultaneously to activate the agent and alarm system (if one is installed).
System coverage overview:
- Coverage of up to 22,000 cubic ft using multiple cylinders
- One nozzle used per cylinder
- Each nozzle covers a 44ft. Radius
- Two cylinder sizes with multiple options on agent fill weight